Newmobileringtones.com adheres to the regulations set forth in 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our commitment is to promptly address any infringement notices and take appropriate actions in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and relevant intellectual property laws.
Should your copyrighted material be present on our site or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are discovered through our search engine, and you wish for this content to be removed, we request a written communication containing the particulars outlined in the following section. It is important to note that any misrepresentation of information regarding content on our site infringing on your copyrights may render you liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees. We strongly advise seeking legal assistance from an attorney before proceeding with any claims.
To initiate a copyright infringement claim, the following elements must be included:
- Evidence establishing the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Adequate contact information, including a valid email address, for communication purposes.
- Detailed identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, including at least one search term under which the material appears in our site search results.
- A statement asserting that the complaining party holds a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement affirming the accuracy of the information provided in the notification, and, under penalty of perjury, attesting that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- The notice must be signed by the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
Kindly forward the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to one week for an email response. It is important to note that submitting complaints to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to improper filing of the complaint.